· Approve the tickets’ issuance and hotels reservations through the review of the approved requests in order to issue the tickets with the best prices and to ensure alignment with Nahdi’s policy.
· Control the travel and events process for Nahdi employees through following up on accommodation, reviewing the related documents, resolving employees’ complaints, ensuring the tickets issuance….etc. to ensure the compliance with the set travel and events policy.
· Review the documents issued by the Support Services Officer related to the Purchase Form from contract, Purchase Requests (PRs), Purchase Orders (POs) and invoices to ensure the accuracy of Purchase Form.
· Communicate with the travel agencies and embassies through scheduling appointments, documents preparation….etc. in order to issue international visas to Nahdi's employees.
· Participate in the development of the satisfaction survey to ensure employees’ satisfaction of the provided services and act accordingly on the results.
· Issue periodic reports including the travel and events activities in order to analyze the services’ performance and effectiveness.
· Manage the car rental and lease operations for Nahdi’s employees and guests through managing the relationship with the car rental agencies to ensure the quality of the service provided to Nahdi’s employees.
· Approve the travel expenses of Nahdi’s employees through the review of the approved documents to ensure the alignment with Nahdi’s policy.
· Analyze the travel and events offers received from the vendors based on the quality and cost of the services in order to recommend the best offer.
· Attain and Review Corporate Deals with the Travel & Events Agencies to ensure efficient use of the budget while providing Nahdi Employees proper services.
Employee duties are not limited only to the above-mentioned Accountabilities; he/she may perform other duties as assigned.
IT Skills, Project Management, Presentation Skills, Customer Service Management, Root Cause Problem Solving, Communication Development, Corporate Events, Business Travel, Travel Arrangements
Nahdi was established in 1986 to be considered as the leading pharmacies chain in Middle East and North Africa. NMC's mission statement is to be the leading provider of the best products and services that improve the well-being of the communities we serve. We strive for excellence and attract the best talents, we maximize shareholder value and are good corporate citizens.